Thursday, September 29, 2016

General Conference

Hello!

Wow its been a while since I wrote a group email. Sorry!
This week I just learned so much. We had the privilege of watching Women´s Conference last night and my spirit was just so recharged and filled. I loved the inspired messages of our leaders and I loved watching from a Sister Missionary perspective. More than once, it was said that we need women who know and understand the doctrine of Christ. Lets study that this week. :)

We are trying to help our investigator, Robson, stop smoking and it is going really well. He is progressing and having more and more desire to be baptized.

We also met Eliete this week (or last week) who has a lot of struggles in her life with an ex husbahnd, 2 wayward kids, and a broken arm. A lot of times, she just needs us to listen to her but it was a powerful testimony to me that the gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of change and that no matter where we are on this path of mortality,m we can always come back.

Please pray for our investigators this week and lets all get ready for GENERAL CONFERENCE. 

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment