Tuesday, November 22, 2016

another week!








This week was crazy! Here are some pictures from our adventures this week and ill send more later. I got to clean the baptismal font which means....yes you guessed it.... 2 baptisms im our ward! We have 2 companionships of sisters here and 2 people were baptized this weekend! We had the privilege of helping them teach  few of the lessons and it was so wonderful to see them get baptized. Clemildo and Sandra. It was a really special day.
Arapongas is great and we are excited to meet more investigators!
I love my companion, Sister Marshall and we are just happy here.

I love feeling the spirit so frequently here on my mission and i know that this is the church of Jesus Christ here on the earth. The Book of Mormon IS the word of God and we will draw closer to HIm as we read it!]

Boa semana, family!

No comments:

Post a Comment