Monday, December 12, 2016

Surprise!

Ok- so I know ive been promising lots of updates for a few weeks but this week is super busy again. Our apartment has a big problem and all of the dirty water from our apartment block is rising in our kitchen and our house flooded. So we caught a taxi and are sleeping at the apartment of other sisters. Such a blessing lol. Dont worry, we are fine and we will all laugh about it much much later :)

I am currently in Foz de IguaƧu. We traveled all night on a bus, me and my companion, and are going on splits this week as Sister Training leaders. The surprise is that our president authorized me and my companion to go to the famous waterfalls today because it is pday and im freaking out im so excited! I will send pictures and postcards next week.

We found a man this week who almost was baptized with other sisters but is having trouble quitting to smoke, and we found him by some miracle and are starting to teach him and help him come back again. Huge miracle.

This week was definitely not easy, but I feel the Lord blessing us and protecting us. So many more things could have gone wrong and when my companion and I started to count our blessings during our hard times, everything became much easier.

I love my Savior Jesus Christ and I know that He lives. I know that when we pray, Heavenly Father hears us.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Please forgive me for not responding individually. SKype is coming up! It will be 1 hour and a half this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment