Sunday, April 9, 2017

Sister Email






I have absolutely no time this week and thats sad because i really wanted to talk with you guys, but next week we will talk a little more (I HOPE!) Next monday is transfers week, AHH!

I am super excited for General Conference this weekend and i hope that you guys soak it all up too! Write me about your spiritual experiences. I know for certain that this is Jesus Christ´s Church. If you dont know for certain yet, THATS OK. I didnt know until i came here.  But i figured out how to get my own questions answered here. Ask God and it shall be answered. I know thats true!

You are all beautiful and i cant wait to be reunited wiht my Sisters!!!!!

Love you all! Here is me with sister tyson. you guys would love her.

LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment