Monday, January 25, 2016

Transfer 1, Week 4





Hello Family!
How are you all doing?! I dont have a TON of stuff to report this week. We sure have been having some difficulties but have seen so many miracles and blessings too, so no complaints. We met an amazing guy named Junior while contacting. We walked right by him but heard some noise so we turned around and it looked like he wanted to talk to us and was trying to talk. It turns out he is deaf and mute. He is this super cool guy! We communicated with him through writing back and forth in our planners and he said he wants to learn the word of God. We obviously invited him to church and He ACTUALLY CAME! We tried our best to explain things to him and we are teaching him more lessons this week. So- that is awesome and a miracle.

Its been super hot here. These pictures pretty much sum up my life right now lol- O livro de Mórmon and Pregar Meu Evangelho and toms tan lines. Its casual.

I love my companion, Sister Smith. We laugh all the time and have so much fun even when we are casually dying lol.

We are just pushing along and working hard. I love hearing all the updates from you all! I miss you all so much but this is exactly where I need to be! I am learning so much.

I wish so badly that i would have started treasuring the scriptures sooner in life- so my thought this week is to read the Book of Mormon. It is fascinating and wonderful and is absolutely the word of God. Read it everyday. 

LOVE YOU ALL!

Sister Penni

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your latest blog entry. It sounds like you're having some wonderful eperiences. Keep up the good work. You are in our prayers. God bless you and your companion.

    ReplyDelete