Monday, April 4, 2016

Maringa!

Hello Family!

I have arrived in Maringá and am with my new companion, Sister Rocha, from Rio de Janeiro. She has a 4 ish months left on her mission and she is super wonderful! 
We live in an apartment that overlooks a lot of cool trees and houses. I have met a lot of the Recent Converts here and they are all super cool, some of which are going to serve missions soon. Super Cool! I just arrived so I dont have a ton to report but this is going to be a good transfer. Because of mothers day, it is only 5 weeks long so the people going home are home before mothers day, so we only have a month left until transfers again!

Wasnt conference so great? I loved it. I am also excited to read the talks in english soon lol. Also, it was super cool to be in a country where a temple was announced. Belem is not close to here, but there was so much excitement in the chapel when another temple in Brasil was announced.

I dont have a ton of time this week but will work on taking some pictures this week! I am well and happy! Love you all! Read the Book of Mormon and dont let conference just be something that happened this weekend. Cherish the words of the prophet of God. 

Love you all!

Love Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment