Monday, May 16, 2016

A BIRTHDAY PIZZA!




HELLO FAMILY!!! Another week down!

I am still here in Maringá and loving serving with Sister Bilhalva. I dont have a ton to report this week but my birthday was fantastic! Skyping you guys was fantastic! Its cooling down here a ton! Rainy and gray skies- it reminds me so much of Oregon.

We met a family this week!! We met Mauricio knocking doors this week and when we returned, we met his wife, and 2 grandkids. Mauricio said they would go to church and when Sunday came- they actually came!!! He brought his wife, 2 grandkids, and their mom (his daughter) all in a tiny little car to the chapel and they enjoyed all of the meetings of church. They are such a special family with questions that the gospel of Jesus Christ can answer. Amazing!!!

We are working really hard to find more and more people to teach here in Maringá. We have stake conference next week and our mission president will be there. They are leaving in June and we will be getting a new president and wife. Sad and cool at the same time.

This week i have been studying and learning  A LOT about the Atonement. It is such a deep and complex yet beautifully and profoundly simple. My companion and i started personal progress together and we finished faith this week. We are working on memorizing the Living Christ in portuguese together (she already speaks portuguese though so thats good lol). Faith is the foundation of everything.

I testify of the reality of the living Christ and His perfect life and example. What a privilege it is to pass through challenges in His name. 

I love you all!

Love Sister Penni
Me and my comp on my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment