Monday, August 22, 2016

Done with Dengue

This week we stayed at home because my companion was SUPER sick but i had a lot of time to study the scriptures and learn a lot!
I took the dengue vaccine this week so theres a plus!
The Lord is blessing us with miracles. Our investigator returned home this week from traveling and will hopefully be baptized this week. Her name is Bruna and she is a wonderful woman who is searching the The Christ in a time of a lot of challenges in her life. More details and pictures to come.
Also, the daughter of a recent convert in the ward went to church this sunday and we are goign to start teaching her. 
Although we didnt get to ´work´normal this week, the Lord is blessing us with people to teach.

Im so grateful for The Savior and all that He did and does for me. I know the Church is true. I love you all. 

Boa semana!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment