Sunday, August 7, 2016

Little London!!






Londrina means little london. This city is beautiful! Transfers went well and I am here in Londrina in the 3rd ward with my companion Sister Lima! She is wonderful!!!!
We arrived at our apartment SUPER LATE on monday night, and we live with another companionship of sisters, Sister Passos e Sister Fidelix. They are super cool!!!
We had pizza one night (picture below) and here are some other pictures with me and my companions/friends.
Our new area is great and our new ward is great too! Im just loving it here so far in Londrina! I can receive letters every week while im here in Londrina so thats cool too. Not a ton to report this week but here are some pictures!
Missionary work is such a blessing. Read the scriptures. Boa semana!!!
Sister Penni

No comments:

Post a Comment