Saturday, January 14, 2017

Happy 2017!




We were walking up this GIANT hill to arrive in our favorite neighborhood and we saw people carrying a lot of heavy stuff and we stopped and offered to help. Karina, 22, immediately accepted and asked me if we were from a church. I told her that we were missionaries. She said, I want you to talk to me about God today. I'm sad. I told her we would leave her a message about God and a prayer and when we got to their very humble home, we did just that. She felt the Spirit and she went to church this sunday. I'm grateful for the unplanned opportunities to serve and share the gospel.

This week we worked really hard and hit a lot of our goals and that makes me happy.

I cant believe its 2017!
Lets make ourselves better this year!
Lets focus on Jesus Christ and learn more about Him.

Love you!
(fotos in front of our investigators house waiting for him to get home. Our reactions when we realized that 2016 is over)

Sister Penni

No comments:

Post a Comment