Saturday, January 14, 2017

Miracles











This week was hard. This week was also a blessing. I am going to tell you this story NOT to talk myself up or draw attention. Its so that you guys can see how this week was. I'm just going to cut to the chase lol.

Saturday after lunch, 1pm, we started our fast. Fasting in general is not the easiest thing in the world, especially working. But we started and then the rest of saturday was one of the hottest days ive seen. With that kind of sun that burns a little bit. ITs like when we get in the hot car after church before the air kicks in and we all yell a little bit. Thats brasil. We were suffering quite a bit when we got home, but I trust that the Lord strengthened us. I prayed and really visited with my Father in Heaven and felt spiritually edified and sunday morning we went to church. During the second hour, I started feeling really sick. I became really week and decided it was better for my health to finish my fast and drink water before i passed out. (Dont worry, it wasnt serious). I finished and found the first little classroom i could to sit for a few. The first irmã from the ward that i saw was Wanderlecy. I, embarrassed, asked if she had a mint or something to raise my blood sugar. She pulled out crackers and gave them to me and took really good care of me. She told me she could be my mom for the day lol. She started to laugh and told me that last night she took all of the food out of her bag because she want going to go to church with any of her grandkids. Something told her loud and clear, ´´Bring them.´´ and she immediately listened without knowing why and I felt so grateful that she listened to the Spirit. She was my miracle this week. I recovered quickly and prayed thanking the Lord. He has prompted me that morning to bring something to munch on during the afternoon and i ignored it. I'm thankful that Heavenly Father blessed me even in my ignorance and disobedience to his spiritual prompting.
Miracles are real. If we will hear the Spirit and act, we will be His Hands here on earth.

Lots of other great things from this week that i would love to tell you but i cant type fast enough. Enjoy some pictures. LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment