Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Divisions and Miracles









This week i was traveling again to do divisions with sisters in our mission. In the photos, you´ll see SIster Mello, Sister Ferreira, Sister Oliveira etc. It was fun and tiring. We taught a lot of people and felt the Spirit so I call it a success.

Also in the photos, y ou´ll see me with Monick. Her and her mom are investigating the church and they went to church on sunday and loved it! The ward was super accepting and they felt right at home. Do people who visit our ward feel that way? I hope so!

Also, someone very dear to my heart, our investigator Kamilla. She has passed through so many challenges in her family and we had a really sweet experience with her this week of her bearing her testimony to us about the peace that she found in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Her testimony of The Book of Mormon and the plan that Heavenly Father has for us inspires me to keep finding more people. These moments of true changes of heart and conversion are why we keep going. I love being a missionary and I am so grateful for the opportunity to represent the greatest life that ever walked the earth, Jesus Christ.

I was transferred to another ward in Londrina and I will be training Sister Tyson, YAY!
I am super excited to work super hard.

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment