Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hello family!

So today is really busy and im short on time but i wanted to write to you all and say that i didnt forget! I would love to respond all of your individual emails but i dont think i will have much time today. I am staying here in Quebec, ut we had a mini transfer here and i will be staying with Sister Tyson who is a new missionary from Utah and i LOVE HER! She is my new companion and i will be training her. YAY!

This week I was traveling to a city called Marília in São Paulo doing splits with the sisters there. That was fun and i got to teach a lot with them.
We were walking around 8pm in their area and saw a dad and his son carrying really heavy groceries. I offered to help them and we carried them to their home where we met his other daughter, his mother in law, and his wife, Lucilene. We had the opportunity to meet a really wonderful family and teach them. They are so ready to hear the gospel and I felt the Spirit so strongly as I got to testify to her that she can return to live with God, our Heavenly Father, with her family in peace and happiness forever. I simply told her that tha twas all possible and more simple than she might think because of Jesus Christ. As the words came out of my mouth, I felt, once again, that that really was true. This is the gospel of Jesus Christ. It really is good news. I love being a missionary and im excited to hear how this family progresses for those sisters over there.

I am healthy and happy and cant believe its already the end of January!

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment