Sunday, December 20, 2015

It's PDay again!

Its P Day again!!!! This week flew by but also felt like pday was a month ago. I swear the CTM is a time warp. 
I got a new companion this week. She was a visa waiter in provo so I am no longer in a trio but I have the same district and stuff, her name is sister roushar and she rocks.
Portuguese is really coming along! I teach lessons without scripts in portuguese and all my teachers tell me they are astounded by my language which isnt to brag but it feels nice when you feel down about it. We went ot the campinas brasil temple today and it was beautiful and amazing!

I play piano literally non stop here. One of the president's wives found out I play and I play all hymns for the CTM and have already performed 3 musical numbers with people singing lol. So yes, they know I play.

I dont even know what to say!!! I wanna hear how everything is going! 

I recited the first vision in portuguese to my investigator this week and the spirit was just so stinking strong. I wish you could have been there! 

I unfortunately have been pretty sick this week. It started with a sore throat and now its a headache, sore throat, cough, and runny nose, but I am doing good. I take medicine and i think i am on the tail end of it. If it doesn]t get better, ill get a blessing dont worry.

Spiritual Experience I had this week- They came in around 9pm to our districts classroom and told me my new companion was coming and i was SHOCKED. my district leader turned to me and said that when he gave me a blessing, he was told i would get a new companion but was immediately prompted not to say anything. Holy cow. The priesthood is so true and real. So that was pretty amazing.

We get new batches of americans pretty much every week which is cool and I am making lots of friends. I am so excited for this pday and miss you all so much.

Mr cheneys rocks. Cookies rock. Letters are so fun. Send me letters!


I love you all so much! I wish I could write more.

Love,

Sister Penni

No comments:

Post a Comment