Thursday, December 31, 2015

WOW!

SO MANY EMAILS TO READ! Lol!

It was so good to hear from you all on christmas!!!! It was a great day here of games and relaxation and focusing on Christ. It truly was wonderful! Im sorry for being so blubbery on the phone lol i just stay so busy here, that hearing your voices made it sort of fresh that i left! It was great to hear from you!!!

This week has been pretty normal! My investigator (teacher) is getting baptized this saturday and the lessons with him are SO STRONG! I got to teach about the temple this week and shared an experience of grandma passing and got to bear testimony that I know i would see her again and that through the temples, we are forever families. So that rocks.

I love hearing about all of your ch ristmas fun and seeing all of the pictures! You girls are literally such babes!! 

I cant believe its my last pday. Holy cow i leave in a week. Its insane!

I am learning so much each and everyday and am so excited to go and so terrified lol! The MTC is wonderful and I have LOVED my time here!! The next time you hear from me, I will be in LONDRINA, BRASIL! CRAZY!

I had mr cheneys email a hand written letter home, i hope you got it. I bore my testimony in portuguese on it so watch for that!

I love you all so much! Busy as ever! Lol

-Sister Penni

No comments:

Post a Comment